National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Job Notification: National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) invited applications for the post of Cook & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for interview on 19, 20 and 21 July 2017.
Date of Interview: 19, 20 & 21 July 2017
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Vacancy Details
- Vehicle Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Vehicle Electrician: 02 Posts
- Station Electrician: 02 Posts
- Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators): 01 Post
- Crane Operator: 02 Posts
- Generator Mechanic/Operator: 02 Posts
- Welder: 01 Post
- Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Multitasking Staff: 01 Post
- Male Nurse: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Inventory/Booking Keeping Staff: 02 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cook & Other Posts Job
- Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Station Electrician & Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators), Generator Mechanic/Operator, Welder, Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter, Carpenter, Multitasking Staff: ITI Certificate in relevant trade with four years relevant experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with two years experience.
- Crane Operator: Heavy motor vehicle license and atleast one year of operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons.
- Male Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council or Diploma in Operation Technique or Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government with four years experience in relevant field.
- Lab Technician: Graduation in Physical sciences with minimum four years experience in relevant field.
- Inventory/Booking Keeping Staff: 12th pass, ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with four years relevant experience. Diploma in computer application or equivalent with two years working experience in relevant field.
- Cook: Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with two years of experience in relevant field.
How to Apply for the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research Cook & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for interview at Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003 on 19, 20 & 21 July 2017.