National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), Goa invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 31 May 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 31 May 2018 at 09:00 a.m
NCAOR Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 1 Post
- Research Associate - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Research Associate Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Marine Biology from a recognized University with a valid NET or GATE qualification.
- Research Associate - Master’s degree in Marine Science or equivalent degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.Three years of relevant Research & Development experience in microbial ecology and biogeochemistry of coastal supraglacial ecosystems, as evidenced by publication(s) in peer-reviews journals.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 25 Years
- Research Associate - 38 Years
How to Apply for NCAOR Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview at National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada on 31 May 2018 at 09:00 a.m.