NCC Directorate Odisha, Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentionedpostsfor 14 (O) Battalion NCC, Keonjhar.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 November 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Junior Clerk: 03 (Three)
- Driver: 2 (Two).
- Lascar: 09 (Nine).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Qualification should be from recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with knowledge of Basic Computer Course.
- For Post 2& 3
- Possess Seventh (7th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- Must have the valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) / Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) only for the post of Driver.
Note : Pass the M.E. standard examination with Odia as a subject.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 32 yearsas on 01 November 2014and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1& 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Scale of Rs. 4,860/- to Rs.14,680/- plusGrade Pay of Rs. 1,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed formatalong with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, professional experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Employment Registration Card etc. with IPO and two recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form and a self- addressed envelope affixing a reqd. Postal Stampmay be forwarded to the “NCC Directorate Odisha, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar – 2” through the Ordinary Post only on or before 15 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.