Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Computer Typist and DTP Operator for PAC approved Programmes in DESM. Eligible candidates can attend typing test on 03 June 2016 and Skill test on 13 June 2016.
- Date of Typing Test: 3 June 2016
- Date of Skill Test: 13 June 2016
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Computer Typists: 3 posts
- DTP Operators: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Computer Typist & DTP Operator post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Computer Typists: 12th passed, Good typing speed in both Hindi and English language, Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application and working knowledge of Adobe In Design, Math-Magic/Math-Type, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and Ms-Office.
- DTP Operators: Graduate in any discipline, Diploma/Certificate Course in Desk top publishing from a recognized institute.
Age Limit for NCERT Computer Typist & DTP Operator post:
- Computer Typists: Not exceeding 30 years
- DTP Operators: Not exceeding 30 years
Selection Process for NCERT Computer Typist & DTP Operator post:
Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of typing test for Computer Typist and Skill test for DTP Operator post.
How to Apply for NCERT Computer Typist & DTP Operator post:
Interested candidates can attend typing test on 3 June 2016 for Computer Typist and Skill test on 13 June 2016 for DTP Operator post along with Original certificates and other related documents in Seminar Room, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand (Near SBI), DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.