NCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Assistant Posts, Interview on 29 May
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has notified for the 03 posts of Project Assistant. Candidates can send their application in prescribed format on or before 24 May 2019
National Chemical Laboratory Job Notification: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has invited applications for the 03 posts of Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format on or before 24 May 2019.
- Last Date to Apply: 24 May 2019
- Date of Interview: 29 May 2019
National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy Details
- Project Assistants-I: 02
- Project Assistants-II: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistants Posts Job
- PA II : B Tech in Chemical Engineering or allied fields with minimum 55 % marks
- PA I: Diploma in Chemical Engineering or allied fields
- Experience in running fixed bed reactors
- Project Assistants-I: 28 Years
- Project Assistants-II: 30 Years
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to statutory groups and women.
Consolidated fixed emoluments: (Per month)
- PA II: Rs. 25,000/-
- PA I: Rs. 15,000/-
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Application prepared in prescribed format should be send with necessary documents to-The Head, Catalysis Division, (Attn Dr.R. Nandini Devi) National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 24th May 2019.