NDMC Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Maintenance Assistant Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication i.e. 23 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 02 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 November 2013, within 21 days from the date of publication
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Maintenance Assistant Trainee
- Number of Post: 90 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 8900-3%-12400/- (RS-2 scale)
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years as on 30 November 2013 for general category. Relax able by 05 Years for SC/ST category and 03 for OBC categories.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should attained Full Time ITI in Welder/Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Sheet making/Motor Mechanics/Diesel Mechanic for Mechanical Trade.
Application fee: Application fee should be submitted in form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Jt. GM (Finance), BIOM, Kirandul complex, Kirandul Payable at State Bank India, Kirandul.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates have to mention the given information on a plain paper and send the application to the mentioned address.
- Post Applied for
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s or Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth & Age
- Present and Permanent Address
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- State and District the candidate belongs to
- Other information
- Along with attested copies of all mandatory documents along with To The DY. Manager (Personnel) R&P, Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul complex, Post Kirandul, District south Bastar Dantewada, (Chhattisgarh), PIN-494566 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The post applied for should be clearly super scribed on the envelope.
For complete details refer the below link.