NDMC Notified Recruitment for 42 Posts of Senior/Junior Residents 2014
New Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital invited applications for the Posts of Senior/Junior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview on 23 and 24 December 2014.
New Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital invited applications for the Posts of Senior Residents and Junior Residents. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview on 23 December 2014 and 24 December 2014.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 23 December 2014 and 24 December 2014
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
• Senior Residents
1. Anatomy- 01 Post
2. Anaesthesia- 07 Post
3. Gen. Medicine- 03 Post
4. Gen. Surgery- 04 Post
5. Obst. & Gynae- 04 Post
6. Paediatrics- 06 Post
7. TB Chest- 01 Post
• Junior Residents- 16 Posts
• Senior Residents- BP Rs 18750-39100+ GP 6600+ NPA+ DA
• Junior Residents- BP Rs 15600-39100+ GP 5400+ NPA+ DA
• Senior Residents-
1. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University or equivalent as per MCI.
2. Registered with Delhi medical Council and has not completed three years of senior residency in any other Hospital.
3. If adequate numbers of candidates with above qualification are not available in any particulars specialty, those with MBBS degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI recognized Hospital/ Institution
• Junior Residents-
1. Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
2. Registered with Delhi Medical Council
• Senior Residents - Not exceeding 33 years
• Junior Residents - Not exceeding 30 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview along with other necessary documents at: G-Block, Vth Floor, Hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007.