NEET 2019: How to fill NEET 2019 Application form
Get step-by-step directions to full the NEET 2019 application form online. Check NEET Application Form, registration, process, eligibility, fee and schedule here.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released NEET 2019 application forms on November 1, 2018 for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses. The last date to fill the application forms of the exam is November 30, 2018 (till 11:50 pm). Candidates can fill NEET application forms online. Applicants applying for NEET 2019 will have to pay the application fee which is Rs.1400 for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category students.
Before filling up NEET application form 2019, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria requirements of NEET. One of the basic eligibility criteria of NEET is that aspirants must have passed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English by securing the minimum qualifying marks in all these subjects individually. Candidates must have scored an aggregate of 50% marks in the science subjects.
How to fill NEET Application Form 2019 - Salient Features
Mode of Submission
- The application form of NEET 2019 can only be filled in online mode. No offline mode of submitting NEET application form 2019 is accepted by NTA.
Mobile Number and Email
- To register for NEET 2019 and fill the application form, candidates will have to provide a valid mobile number and an Email ID.
No Aadhaar Card
- As per Supreme Court order of September 26, Aadhar is not required for any national level entrance exam. Therefore, candidates will be allowed to submit other ID proofs. The list of acceptable ID proofs will be made available after the release of NEET 2019 application form.
Stages of filling NEET application
- The process of filling NEET 2019 application form includes these steps - Registration, Filling the application form of NEET, Uploading digital photograph and signature, Making Payment and Printing the confirmation page.
NEET Application Fee
- The application fee of registering for NEET and submitting the application form is INR 1,400/- for General/OBC-NCL category candidates and INR 750/- for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates.
- Documents required while filling NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Any one of these photo-identity proofs: Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account etc
- Scanned images of passport sized photograph and signature, and other documents (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment)
- A valid mobile number
- A valid email address
Step to fill NEET Application Form 2019
Before applying for the exam, students should download the NEET(UG) 2019 information bulletin and replica of application and read it carefully. From 2019, Aadhaar card will not be mandatory for NEET.
Students need to follow simple steps to fill the NEET 2019 application form.
Fill the online application form and generate a registration number
- The first step requires students to download the application form. Before filling the form, students can check the seat reservation for different caste categories and eligibility criteria. While filling the application form, students need to fill all the required details very carefully.
- At this step, aspirants can also review the filled in application details. In case of any question filled in incorrectly, you can just edit the details by clicking on ‘Back’ button. If the information is appropriate and correct, students can click on 'Final submission' button to go to the next step. Students will also receive an OTP on the registered mobile number and email ID.
Upload photo and signature
At this step, students need to upload their images, signature and right hand index finger impression in the following format:
- Image: In JPEG format between 10 KB and 100 KB in size
- Signature: In JPEG format between 3KB and 20 KB in size
- Right hand index finger impression: In JPEG format between 3 KB and 20 KB in size
Make fee payment
Application fee can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking
Application fee can be paid via e-challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s bank account in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India and HDFC Bank generated at the time of online registration.
NEET 2019 application fee details:
- FOR UR/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/- (INR)