North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Meghalaya invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 January 2016.
F. No. 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2014-2059
Last date for receipt of Application forms: 15 January 2016
NEHU Vacancy Details
- Professor: 34 Posts
- Associate Professor: 53 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Jobs 2015
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with consistently good academic records and PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books with minimum 10 years teaching experience in University/College.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with PhD & Master degree in concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with minimum 8 years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University/College.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record & Master degree in the relevant disciplines and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like SET/SLET.
How to Apply for NEHU Faculty Jobs 2015:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Section Officer (Estt.II B), NEHU, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong – 793022 (Meghalaya). Last date of receipt of application is 15 January 2016.
Application Fee for NEHU Recruitment 2015
- General/OBC Category candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- PwD: Nil