NEIGRIHMS invited application for the recruitment to the post of Estate Manager and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 23 May 2016.
Advertisement No. E.III/15/2014/Pt.I
Last date to apply for the post: 23 May 2016
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy details:
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Estate Manager: 01 Post
- Junior Perfuisionist: 01 Post
- Health Inspector: 03 Posts
- Health Educator: 02 Posts
- Senior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Radiographer: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Estate Manager and Other Posts:
- Staff Nurse: Candidate should posses Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse.
- Estate Manager: B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Perfuisionist: B.Sc Degree from a recognized University.
- Health Inspector: B.A/ B.Sc with 1 ½ years training course for Multipurpose Health Worker recognized by Nursing Council/ DHS of a state.
- Health Educator: Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution.
- Senior Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Radiographer: B.Sc (Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized institution/ University.
- Staff Nurse, Estate Manager, Junior Perfuisionist, Health Educator: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Health Inspector, Senior Stenographer, Radiographer: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- Indian Postal Order in favour of the “Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS, Shillong” payable at Shillong.
How to Apply for Estate Manager and Other Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section - III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018 on or before 23 May 2016.