Netarhat Vidyalaya Samiti under the Societies Registration Act-Government of India invited applications for the Posts of Teacher, Medical Officer and Bursar. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed on or before 31 January 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- English- 03 Post
- Mathematics- 02 Post
- Physics- 01 Post
- Chemistry- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- 01 Post
- Bursar- 01 Post
- Teacher- PB-III Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Medical Officer- PB-II Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Bursar- PB-II Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Teacher (English/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry)
- Graduate Honours with at least 50% marks and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in relevant subject from a university recognized by U.G.C. (Graduation with Honours and Master’s Degree both must be in relevant subject.)
- B.Ed. from any institution recognized by NCTE or;
- Degree in teaching from the Central institute of English and Foreign Languages, Hyderabad for English Teacher or;
- Two years integrated M.Sc. Ed. In relevant subject from Regional college of Education, NCERT for science teacher in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics.
- Three years Teaching Experience of Senior Secondary / Plus 2 residential school provided he/she gets Degree in Education from an institution recognized by NCTE within a period of three years from the date of his/her joining the school.
- Graduate Honors with at least 50% marks and Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks in relevant subject provided he/she gets Degree in Education from an institution recognized by NCTE within a period of three years from the date of his/her joining the school.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English other than language subjects.
- Medical Officer- M.B.B.S. With one year internship from a College/Institute recognized by MCI.
- B.Com Honours from a University recognized by the UGC or Certificate of I.C.W.A.I (Inter)
- Must possess a working knowledge of popular office software and internet
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: The Principal, Netarhat Residential School, P.O. – Netarhat, Via – Gumla, Dist – Latehar (Jharkhand) – 835218 by Registered Post/Speed Post/Simple Post/Courier so as to reach on or before 31 January 2015.