NHDC Limited Recruitment 2017
NHDC Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor. The Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 August 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 22 August 2017
NHDC Limited Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Law)– 02 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)- 01 Post
- Trainee Officer (HR) – 03 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (Safety) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with valid registration; two years post internship experience excluding period spent on Courses/PG etc.
- Trainee Officer (Law)– full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) from a recognized University; Candidate must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Graduate’s Degree/Integrated Course
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) - Graduate with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant.
- Supervisor (Safety) – Full Time regular Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Engineering/Mechanical from govt. or govt recognized Institutes and one year full time regular diploma in industrial safety from one of the central/Regional Labour Institutes. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Diploma & Diploma in Industrial Safety.
- Trainee Officer (HR)- Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/Human Resource Management/Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management from a recognized University by AICTE. Or Gull time regular two year master’s of Human Resource & Organizational Development from a recognized University approved by AICTE. Candidate must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree or PG Diploma or Program.
How to Apply for NHDC Limited, Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the Online Mode up to 22 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down For More Jobs
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin
MRB, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 for 101 Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) Posts