NHDC Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor. The Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 August 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 22 August 2017
NHDC Limited Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Law)– 02 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)- 01 Post
- Trainee Officer (HR) – 03 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (Safety) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with valid registration; two years post internship experience excluding period spent on Courses/PG etc.
- Trainee Officer (Law)– full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) from a recognized University; Candidate must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Graduate’s Degree/Integrated Course
- Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) - Graduate with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant.
- Supervisor (Safety) – Full Time regular Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Engineering/Mechanical from govt. or govt recognized Institutes and one year full time regular diploma in industrial safety from one of the central/Regional Labour Institutes. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Diploma & Diploma in Industrial Safety.
- Trainee Officer (HR)- Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/Human Resource Management/Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management from a recognized University by AICTE. Or Gull time regular two year master’s of Human Resource & Organizational Development from a recognized University approved by AICTE. Candidate must have secured minimum 60% Marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree or PG Diploma or Program.
How to Apply for NHDC Limited, Trainee Officer, Medical Officer & Supervisor Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the Online Mode up to 22 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down For More Jobs