The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development. It invites application for the following posts.
1. Project Associate - Business Liaison (Marketing)
• liaise and networking with .a range of stakeholders from hospitals, clinicians, manufacturing industries, medical instruments service providers & distributors.
• effective distribution of marketing materials
• maintain database and updating clients
• conducting market research
• achieve short and long term revenue and profit goals with the team.
Essential Qualification: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Business Liaison [Specialization in Marketing] (Marketing) Above 60 % in U.G. & P.G.
No. of Post : 1
Salary : Rs. 20000 per month.
Experience : 2 yrs experience.
Desirable: Experience in healthcare domain.
2. Project Associate - Business Liaison (promotion)
Essential Qualification: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Business Liaison. Above 60 % in U.G. & P.G.
Desirable: Dual specialization in Marketing & Hospital Management.
No. of posts : 1
Experience : Fresher candidates or upto 1 year experience
Remuneration : Rs 15,000-/ per month
Application should reach us on or before the specified date 20-5-2015.
• Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
• Candidates should mention % ofUG & PG marks in the resume.
• Candidates must superscribe the post name on the envelope.
• These posts are purely temporary.
• Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
• The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
• The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
Selection Procedure at NHHID: Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by e-mail only.
Candidates should submit their CVs on or before 20.5.2015 along with a copy of educational certificates and copy of experience certificates through post to the following address :
NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,
2 nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering,
CEG Campus, Anna University,
Chennai - 600025.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.