National Health Mission Recruitment Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Bangalore invited applications for the post of Audiologist, Audiometric Assistant, and Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 16 January 2016.
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Audiologist: 12 Posts
- Audiometric Assistant: 25 Posts
- Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children: 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Audiometric Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Audiologist: Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology/B.Sc. from RCI recognized Institute.
- Audiometric Assistant: A Technical person with one year diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized Institute.
- Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children: Diploma in Training Young Deaf & Hearing Handicapped (DTYDHH) from a RCI recognized Institute.
How to Apply for National Health Mission Audiometric Assistant & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Project Director (RCH), National Health Mission, 1st floor, Anandrao circle, Bangalore – 09 on or before 16 January 2016.