National Health Mission, Bengaluru Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Bengaluru invited applications from eligible candidates for 47 Insect Collector and Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along and required copies of documents on or before 25 August 2016.
No: NHM / SPMU / Recruit – State / 199 / 2016 – 17
- Date of Advertisement: 16 August 2016
- Last Date of Application: 25 August 2016
National Health Mission, Bengaluru Vacancy Details
- HR Consultant – 01 Post
- Procurement consultant – 01 Post
- District Programme Manager – 02 Posts
- District Accounts Manager – 05 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant – 01 Post
- Vaccine Logistics Manager – 01 Post
- GIS Co-ordinator – 01 Post
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator – 01 Post
- Team Leader – 01 Post
- Programme Manager – 01 Post
- Blood Storage Center Coordinator – 01 Post
- C & DST Lab Sr. Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Oral Health Consultant at State Level – 01 Post
- Legal Consultant – 01 Post
- State NTCP Consultant – 01 Post
- State Leprosy Consultant – 01 Post
- Consultant Community Processes – 01 Post
- Consultant Quality Assurance – 01 Post
- MIS Data Manager – 01 Post
- District M&E Manager – 03 Posts
- Social Worker – 03 Posts
- Psychologist – 02 Posts
- District Consultant – 02 Posts
- District Quality Manager – 02 Posts
- Consultant – Entomologist – 03 Posts
- Insect Collector – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Insect Collector and Other Posts
- HR Consultant: Regular MBA in HR.
- Procurement Consultant: Degree in Engineering or PG in Commerce / Science / Finance / Management or Professional Qualification in Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- District Programme Manager: M.B.A Degree with knowledge of MS-office, & Tally ERP-9.
- District Accounts Manager: B.Com. / M.com Degree and knowledge of MS-office, Tally ERP-9.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: Post graduate degree / advance qualification in Statistics. Specialization in Biostatistics / Masters in Health Informatics (MBA health informatics) / Masters in epidemiology (MPH in epidemiology).
- Vaccine Logistics Manager: D. Pharma or Any Degree from recognized University.
- GIS Co-Ordinator: M.Tech in Geo-Informatics. M.Sc in Geo-informatics or BE with 3/5 years’ experience as GIS Co-ordinator / Analyst in reputed organization.
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: MD Pediatrics / DCH / DNB.
- Team Leader, Programme Manager: PG in Social Science / Public health / Community medicine.
- Blood Storage Center Coordinator: Master's Degree in Management Sciences, Knowledge of logistics / statistics, social work and Human resource. Strong communication and documentation skills in English. Experience in Govt. Sector (PSU), Social sector will be preferred.
- C & DST Lab Sr. Lab Technician: BSc. biotechnology with DMLT OR BSc. microbiology with DMLT
- OR BSc. with DMLT or equivalent. MSc. medical microbiology. OR MSc microbiology or MSc biotechnology.
- Oral Health Consultant at State Level: MDS / MD (Community Medicine, Community Health Administration, Community Dentistry) or BDS with Masters in Public Health (MPH) with at least 2 years’ experience in related field.Should be registered with either the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Legal Consultant: Minimum qualification of a degree in Law from a recognized University.
- State NTCP Consultant: PG in Public Health / Social Sciences / Management or related field from a recognized university or MBBS / BDS.
- State Leprosy Consultant: Medical Graduate with working knowledge in computers.
- Consultant Community Processes: Master's degree in Social Work / MSc in Psychology / MA in Sociology.
- Consultant Quality Assurance: MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / Nursing graduates with Masters in Public Health (MPH), Community Medicine, MBA (Health Management).
- MIS Data Manager: MPS / MA in Demography / Statistics / Mathematics.
- District M&E Manager: Master's degree in Statistics / Demography / Mathematics with Statistics as subject/Economics with Statistics as subject and having computer knowledge.
- Social Worker: Post-graduate degree in Sociology / Social Work or graduate in Sociology / Social Work.
- Psychologist: Post-graduate degree in Psychology / MSW or Graduate in Psychology / trained in counseling.
- District Consultant: Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Management or related field from a recognized institution / university Or MBBS / BDS candidates with at least 2 years of experience.
- District Quality Manager: MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / Nursing in Graduate with Masters in Hospital administration (Regular or full time from recognized University (Training & experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH / ISO 9001:2008 / Six Sigma / Lean / Kaizen would be preferred).
- Consultant – Entomologist: Degree in Zoology (Entomology) / Life Sciences. Life Science candidates must have zoology as one of the subjects in graduate level.
- Insect Collector: A pass in IInd PUC / XII Standard or its equivalent with Biology or any life science as one of the subjects.
- HR Consultant, Procurement consultant, GIS Co-ordinator and State NTCP Consultant: 3-5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- District Programme Manager, District Accounts Manager: 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant, Vaccine Logistics Manager, C & DST Lab Sr. Lab Technician, Consultant Community Processes, Consultant Quality Assurance, MIS Data Manager, Social Worker, Psychologist, District Consultant, District Quality Manager: 02 years’ experience in relevant field.
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator, Oral Health Consultant at State Level, District M&E Manager and Consultant – Entomologist: 01 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Team Leader: 08 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Programme Manager: 05 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Blood Storage Center Coordinator:04 years’ experience in relevant field.
Maximum Age Limit for Insect Collector and Other Jobs 2016
How to Apply NHM, Bengaluru Insect Collector and Other Posts
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along and required copies of documents to Chief Administrative Officer, NHM, New building, 1st floor, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-09 on or before 25 August 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification