NHM Chhattisgarh Selection List 2020 for CHO Posts: Health Department Chhattisgarh has released the selection list for the Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) posts under NHM Chhattisgarh on its official website. All such candidates applied for the NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Posts can check the list available on the official website of Health Department Chhattisgarh Result 2020 -cghealth.nic.in.
NHM Chhattisgarh has announced the Selection List for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) for the districts Bastar, Bilaspur, Durg, Raipur and Sarguja. Candidates applied for the Community Health Officer (CHO) posts can check their status on the official website.
According to the short notification released by the NHM Chhattisgarh under Department of Health and Family Welfare, the list of eligible and ineligible candidates for the Community Health Officer (CHO) posts has been published on the official website.
Candidates, who have objections, if any regarding the selection list can raise the same till 25 June 2020 with the email id email@example.com. Candidates should note that they can raise their objections only in the prescribed format at given in the short notifications.
How to Download: NHM Chhattisgarh Selection List 2020 Notification
- Visit the official website of Department of Health and Family Welfare and Medical Education Chhattisgarh i.e.- cghealth.nic.in
- Visit to the Recruitment-National Health Mission (NHM) Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link " Notice Regarding the Raise Objection for Community Health Officer (CHO) posts " displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired result.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
Earlier National Health Mission Chhattisgarh under Health Department Chhattisgarh has invited applications for the 800 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Applying candidates should note that they will have to quality the 6 months Certificate Course in Community Health Training July 2020.