Mission Director National Health Mission (NHM), J&K invited application for the recruitment to the post of Divisional Accounts Manager, Adolescent Health Councilor, Law Officer and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 8 September 2016.
Closing date of application: 8 September 2016
Mission Director National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Divisional Accounts Manager: 01 Post
- Adolescent Health Councilor: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- DEIC Manager (RBSK): 05 Posts
- District Account Manager: 02 Posts
- District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 02 Posts
- Accounts Manager/ Accountant at District Hospitals: 02 Posts
- Block Account Manager: 02 Posts
- Block Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: 06 Posts
- City Programme Manager: 01 Post
- City Accounts Manager: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Block Monitoring and Evaluation Officer & Other Posts
- Divisional Accounts Manager, District Account Manager, City Accounts Manager: Candidate should possess M.Com/ B.Com from recognized University, having Computer proficiency in MS Office package & experience in working software Tally.
- Adolescent Health Councilor: PG in Sociology/Social Work/Psychology from recognized university.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate from any recognized University with six months certificate course in computers from any recognized Institute and having typing speed of minimum 35 words per minute.
- Law Officer: LLB from recognized university.
- DEIC Manager (RBSK): MBA or Postgraduate Degree/ Diploma in Hospital & Health Management or Masters in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by RCI or BPT/ BOT/ Bachelor in Prosthetic & Orthotics (BPO) or B.Sc. Nursing from recognized institution.
- District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: MCA/ B.E Computers/ Graduation with PGDCA from recognized University Exp. 2 years post Qualification Experience in relevant field.
- Accounts Manager/ Accountant at District Hospitals, Block Account Manager: B.Com from recognized University.
- Block Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: BCA/BSC IT / BSC Computer / PGDCA from recognized University.
- City Programme Manager: MBA from recognized university with knowledge of computer proficiency.
Law Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years. Upper age limit for the rest of the posts is 45 years.
How to Apply for NHM, J&K Block Monitoring and Evaluation Officer & Other Posts 2016
Candidates can send their application along with the relevant documents to the office of Chief Medical Officer of their concerned district on or before 8 September 2016 by 4:00 PM.