National Health Mission (NHM), Puri invited applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
Advt. No.: 5972
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 July 2017
NHM-PURI Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 1 Post
- Office Assistant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Tech, Lab Attendant & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Laboratory Technician: 12th passed and Diploma in Medical Lab technology.
- Laboratory Assistant: BSc with CBZ.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th or equivalent qualification with Science subject.
- Office Assistant: Any Graduate with DCA/PGDCA/BCA/MCA or equivalent.
Age Limit for Lab Tech, Lab Attendant & Other posts
- Laboratory Technician: Between 21-32 years
- Laboratory Assistant: Between 21-32 years
- Laboratory Attendant: Between 18-32 years
- Office Assistant: Between 21-32 years
How to Apply for National Health Mission, Puri Lab Tech, Lab Attendant & Other posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Puri on or before 15 July 2017.