National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun Recruitment Job Notification: National Hydrographic Office (NHO), Dehradun application for Draughtsman and Dark Room Assistant Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 days (26 February 2016) from the date of advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 days from the date of advertisement
National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun Vacancy Details
- Draughtsman (Cartographic): 05 posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Draughtsman & Dark Room Assistant Posts 2016
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Draughtsman (Cartographic): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board. Two year’s certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized institution or three years apprenticeship under apprenticeship training scheme in draughtsmansip or ITI certificate and two years Trade Apprentice Training with Certificate of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council of Vocational Training in any trade. Certificate in Automated Computer Aided Design (Auto CAD) from Department of Electronics Computer Accredition Courses (DOEACC) or equivalent.
- Dark Room Assistant: Matriculation or equivalent. 3 years’ experience in a Photo Studio. Knowledge of chemicals used in photographic process in a studio.
Age limit for Draughtsman (Cartographic): Between 18 to 25 years
Age limit for Dark Room Assistant: Between 20 and 35 years.
How to Apply for National Hydrographic Office Draughtsman & Dark Room Assistant Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and deposit the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief Hydrographer, National Hydrographic Office, 107 A Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248001 or before 21 days from the date of advertisement.