National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Job Notification 2017: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBG) invited applications for the post of Data Analyst & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2017.
Advertisement No. 401/ESTB/NIBMG/16-17
- Last Date of Application: 28 February 2017
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Vacancy Details
- Data Analyst (Oral cancer): 1 Post
- Technical Specialist (ICGC – India Project ) : 1 Post
- Data Analyst ( ICGC – India Project ) : 1 Post
- Project Management Consultant : 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Data Analyst & Other Posts
- Data Analyst (Oral cancer ): MSc or equivalent in Bioinformatics or a related subject with first class marks.
- Technical Specialist (ICGC – India Project): MSc or equivalent (or BSc with 3 years laboratory experience) in Genetics/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/related discipline; (2) Minimum 2 years of experience in genomics laboratory work.
- Data Analyst ( ICGC – India Project ) : M.Tech, MSc or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Bioinformatics or a related discipline (2)Proficiency in programming in C/C++ or python (3) Prior experience in high throughout data (NGS) handling.
Maximum 28 years.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics Data Analyst & Other Posts 2017
Interested and eligible candidates may email their recent Bio-data in the specified format clearly mentioning the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail to email@example.com Please download the Bio-data format from http://www.nibmg.ac.in/?q=notices .The last day of Receipt of applications is on 28 February 2017, 5 PM.