National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Chennai invited applications for recruitment of 40 Scientist ‘B’ (Medical/ Non-medical), Project assistant (Statistics) and Project assistant (Social Science). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 January 2015. NIE is a medical research organization. It conducts research including interventional studies, disease modeling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 27 January 2015
Details of Posts:
- Scientist B (Medical/Non – medical): 16 Posts
- Project Assistant (Statistics): 16 Posts
- Project Assistant (Social Science): 8 Posts
- Scientist B (Medical/Non – medical): Rs.54338/- + HRA per month for Medical and Rs.43470/- + HRA per month for Non Medical.
- Project assistant (Statistics): Rs.27945/- per month
- Project assistant (Social Science): Rs.27945/- per month
- Scientist B (Medical/Non – medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI for Medical and Master degree in Public Health or Epidemiology or Social Sciences or Health sciences for Non Medical.
- Project assistant (Statistics): Graduate degree with Statistics and 1 year experience in health related research or health related field projects.
- Project assistant (Social Science): Graduate degree with Social sciences and 1 year experience in health related research or health related field projects.
Age limit: Upto 35 years.
How to Apply
Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents should be submitted to the Medical Research (ICMR), R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077 on or before 27 January 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.