National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chennai invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer, Project Associate, Sr. Project Assistant and Project Assistant. . The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format as soon as possible. NIELIT is an autonomous body of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deit), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Government of India. This institute was established in 1989 and is located close to the National Institute of Technology Calicut, about 20 km east of Calicut city.
Last date for receipt of application forms: as soon as possible
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts
- Project Officer: 1 post
- Project Associate: 2 posts
- Sr. Project Assistant: 1 post
- Project Assistant: 1 post
Total Number of Post: 5 Posts
- Project Officer: Rs.30000/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs.25000/- to Rs.27000/- per month
- Sr. Project Assistant: Rs.16500/- to Rs.17500/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs.13500/- to Rs.14500/- per month
- Project Officer: BE or equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks OR M.Tech / M.E / M.Design with 3 years experience OR PhD (Engg) with 1 year experience.
- Project Associate: BE or equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks OR M.Tech / M.E / M.Design.
- Sr. Project Assistant: B.E/B.Tech/MSc in Electronics/MSc in IT or equivalent in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology OR Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Engineering or Tech or equivalent.
- Project Officer: Candidate age should not be crossed than 35 years.
- Project Associate: Candidate age should not be crossed than 30 years.
- Sr. Project Assistant: Candidate age should not be crossed than 30 years.
- Project Assistant: Candidate age should not be crossed than 27 years.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- for General Candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates in the shape of DD in favor of “NIELIT CHENNAI” payable at Chennai.
- PH Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website i.e. www.nielitchennai.edu.in.
- Candidates have to submit a hard copy of the same by post to the Director-In charge, NIELIT Chennai, ISTE Complex, 25 Gandhi Mandapam Road, Chennai – 600 025.
For Detailed Notification: