National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Project Coordinator, Manager and Assistant Programmer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 September 2016.
Closing date of Online Application: 28 September 2016
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator: 20 Posts
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Project Coordinator: 02 Posts
- Manager: 01 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Coordinator & Other Posts
- Project Coordinator: Candidate should be Graduate Engineer with 60% marks or MBA with 60% marks.
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2 pass with 60% marks.
- Accountant: B. Com with 1st division or M. Com with 2nd division.
- Manager (MIS): MCA/ B.Tech 1st division.
Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
How to Apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Project Coordinator & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website: www.nielit.gov.in/chandigarh on or before 28 September 2016.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss