NIEPID Recruitment 2017, Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
NIEPID Sarkari Naukri 2017: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID), Secunderabad invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Vocational Instructor, Rehabilitation Therapist, Special Educator, Section Officer and Teachers in Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, NOIDA Secunderabad locations.
The eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on the following date and venue:
Date and Venue for Walk-in-Interview
- NIEPID MSEC (C-44A, Sector 40, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida-201 301) - 11 October 2017
- NIEPID, Secunderabad (Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad – 500 009) - 16 October 2017
- NIEPID, RC, Navi Mumbai (B 102,Vasundhara CHS, Plot No.13-14, Sector 8, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra- 410 210 ) - 23 October 2017
- NIEPID, RC Kolkata (B 102,Vasundhara CHS, Plot No.13-14, Sector 8, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra- 410 210 ) - 25 October 2017
NIEPID Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in Rehabilitation Psychology (Navi Mumbai & Kolkata)
- Assistant Professor in Special Education (Kolkata)
- Assistant Professor in Medical Sciences (Mumbai)
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology (Navi Mumbai & Kolkata)
- Lecturer in Special Education (Kolkata)
- Lecturer in Medical Sciences (Mumbai)
- Vocational Instructor (Secunderabad and Navi Mumbai)
- Rehabilitation Therapist (Early Interventionist/ ECSE Teacher) (Navi Mumbai)
- Rehabilitation Therapist (Speech) (NOIDA)
- Special Educator (Secunderabad)
- Section Officer ( NOIDA)
- Dance Teacher (Secunderabad)
- Music Teacher (Secunderabad)
Eligibility Criteria Teaching and Non Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor in Rehabilitation Psychology -
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation.
- Psychology with Ph.D in the relevant field.
- Five years experience of teaching/research in the relevant filed.
Assistant Professor in Medical Sciences:
- Masters in Social Sciences with M.Ed in Special Education (MR)/M.Ed with DSE (MR) or equivalent qualifications and Ph.D with dissertation topic in the field of education of children with mental retardation.
- Five years experience in teaching professionals or personnel/research in the field of Special Education (MR)
Assistant Professor in Medical Science:
- DM/DNB in Neurology/Endocrinology (OR) MD/MS/DNB in Paediatrics / Psychiatry / Orthopaedics / Opthamology/Dental (OR) DCH/DPM with 2 yrs experience
Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology:
- M.Phil in Clinical/Rehab. Psychology with 3 yrs experience in teaching/research with clinical experience (OR) PG in Psychology with 3 yrs teaching/research with clinical experience
Lecturer in Special Education:
- M.Ed SE (MR) with PG with 3 yrs in teaching/research with clinical experience/M.Ed. General Education (Methodology – Maths/Physical Science/Biological Science/Social Studies/Languages)
Lecturer in Medical Sciences:
- MD/MS/DNB in Paediatrics / Psychiatry / Orthopaedics Opthamology / Dental / Endocrinology/Neurology etc (OR) DCH/DPM or equivalent (OR) MBBS with M.Sc. DS (EI) / PGDEI (OR) MD in Ayurvedic (OR) MD in Homoeopathy Medicine (OR) MBBS with 3 years experience, BHMS / BAMS with 5 years
- DVR(MR)/DVTE(MR) with Graduation with 2 years of post qualification experience in the field of mental retardation
Rehabilitation Therapist (Early Interventionist):
- PGDEI with 2 years experience
Rehabilitation Therapist (RCSE Teacher):
- Graduation with DECSE (MR) with 2 yrs experience
Rehabilitation Therapist (Speech):
- BASLP/ B.Sc Speech & Hearing with 2 yrs experience
- B.Ed SE (MR) / Graduation with DECSE (MR) with 2 years experience
- Retired Govt. Administrative/Accounts Officers in the Grade Pay of 5400/SAS qualified officers.
- Degree with Diploma (OR) Certificate course in Dance
- Degree with Diploma (OR) Certificate course in Music
How to Apply for NIEPID Teaching and Non Teaching Post 2017
Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with prescribed application form and documents supporting educational qualification, experience etc. and a DD of Rs.200/- favouring Director, NIMH as fee. No fee required in case of SC/ST/PH candidates. The candidates should clearly write their name and position applied for on the reverse of the DD.
Recent UGC Vacancies
Sarkari Naukari Opportunity for 123 Posts of Assistant Professors in NIT Jamshedpur