National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneswar, Jobs Notification: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates for 23 MTS and Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along and required copies of documents on or before 21 September 2016.
Advertisement No: 14302 (2) / BBSR / Rectt – 02 / 2016
- Date of Advertisement: 19 August 2016
- Start Date of Application: 24 August 2016
- Last Date of Application: 21 September 2016
National Institute of Fashion Technology Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade-III – 01 Post
- Assistant (Accounts) – 01 Post
- Machine Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 03 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 03 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS and Other Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III: Graduate from a University / Institute of repute.
- Assistant (Accounts): Graduate in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics from a University / Institute of repute. Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software i.e. MS-Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint), Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations.
- Machine Mechanic: Diploma / Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma / Certificate recognized by the Government.
- Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls): Graduate from a recognized University.
- Lab Assistant (Textile Design Department): Diploma in Handloom Technology / Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry / Textile Processing from Indian Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Lab Assistant (Accessory Design Department): Full time Diploma in Fitter Trade from I.T.I. / Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute with 7 years industry/ teaching experience with skills & knowledge of operational aspects of material processes, tools & machinery.
- Lab Assistant (GMT - B.F.Tech Department): 10+2 standard plus CPT / FDCT (One – year duration) certificate course from NIFT with 5 years of experience in industry / institute.
- OR 10th standard plus three years Certificate course in Cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. recognized institutes with 5 years of relevant experience in industry / institute.
- OR 10th Standard plus 10 years of experience as sewing machine operator and or sewing supervisor in industry.
- Lab Assistant (Fashion Communication Department): Graduate from a recognized University / Institution. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
- Plumber: Should possess ITI trade certification OR equivalent in the trade with at least 5 years practical experience in the trade. Should have a working knowledge of various types of special tools used in the plumbing trade of all types of pipes of different materials and be able to estimate requirements for any job entrusted to him.
- Electrician: 10th class standard.ITI Diploma in Electricians Trade or equivalent diploma.
- Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt. Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software i.e. MS-Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and proficiency in computer operations.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent pass. OR ITI Pass.
Gen. / OBC: Rs.500
SC / ST / PWD: Rs.250
How to Apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology MTS and Other Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along and required copies of documents to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha on or before 21 September 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification