National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi invited application for the posts of Campus Director and other posts by Direct Recruitment on Contract or on Deputation Basis under Ministry of Textiles for various locations.
The eligible candidates may apply for the respective posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 21 October 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date of Application: 21 October 2016
NIFT New Delhi Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Campus Director - 04 Posts [Contract/ Deputation]
- Director (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post [Contract/ Deputation]
- Project Engineer – 01 Post [Contract/ Deputation]
- Registrar – 01 Post [Deputation]
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – 07 Posts [Contract/ Deputation]
- Accounts Officer – 05 Posts [Contract/ Deputation]
- Vigilance Officer – 01 Post [Deputation]
- Assistant Database Administrator – 01 Post [Contract]
- Software Engineer – 01 Post [Contract]
- Junior Software Engineer – 03 Posts [Contract]
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT New Delhi Campus Director and Other Jobs:
- Campus Director: Possess Post- Graduation Degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Director (Finance & Accounts)/ Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts): Possess CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance).
- Project Engineer: Possess ME in concerned field.
- Registrar/ Vigilance Officer: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Accounts Officer: Possess MBA (Finance).
- Assistant Database Administrator: Possess ME/ M. Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. in the respective discipline.
- Software Engineer/ Junior Software Engineer: Possess B. Tech./ BCA/ M.Sc. in the Computer Sc. or Information Technology.
Officers working under the Central/ State Govt. or UT or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies etc.:
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With a relevant experience of the regular service in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent;and
- Possessing Graduation Degree or Post- Graduation Degree or equivalent as mentioned above.
- Campus Director: 20 years.
- Director (Finance & Accounts): 15 years.
- Project Engineer/ Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)/ Accounts Officer/: 05 years. Assistant Database Administrator
- Vigilance Officer: 03/ 05 years (whichever applicable).
- Software Engineer/ Junior Software Engineer: 02 years.
Contract: Not exceeding 55 years.
Deputation: Maximum Age Limit for the appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD & Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for NIFT New Delhi Campus Director and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Skill Test (Wherever applicable) and/ or Personal Interview (wherever applicable), which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for NIFT New Delhi Campus Director and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data and other details in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary required documents so as to reach to the office of the Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110 016 on or before 21 October 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Click here for Detailed Advertisement