National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invited applications for recruitment of 10 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 August 2014. NIFT is a fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 August 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Machine Mechanic: 3
- Stenographer Gr.-III: 1
- Junior Assistant: 2
- Lab Assistant: 2
- Assistant Accounts: 1
- Library Assistant: 1
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Rs 5,200- Rs 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs 2,400 for Machine Mechanic, Stenographer Gr.-III and Assistant Accounts.
- Rs 5,200- Rs 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs 1,900 for Junior Assistant, Lab Assistant and Library Assistant.
- Machine Mechanic: Diploma/Certificate from ITI as fitter in related areas or its equivalent.
- Stenographer Gr.-III: Graduation Degree with a speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in Typing.
- Junior Assistant: 12th passed or its equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in Computer applications.
- Lab Assistant: 12th passed or its equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in cutting & tailoring or dress designing.
- Assistant Accounts: Graduation and Diploma/Certificate in Computer applications.
- Library Assistant: Graduation and Diploma in Library Science.
- Machine Mechanic: Between 18-35 years.
- Stenographer Gr.-III: Between 21-25 years.
- Junior Assistant: Between 18-25 years.
- Lab Assistant: Between 21-40 years.
- Assistant Accounts: Between 21-40 years.
- Library Assistant: Between 21-30 years.
General and OBC categories Candidate have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC categories Candidate) as an application fees through demand draft/bankers cheque drawn in favour of NIFT Kangra payable at Kangra.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in examination/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Director, NIFT, Chheb, Kangra, HP-176001 before 30 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.