NIFTM, Haryana Recruitment 2019 for 14 Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts
NIFTM, Haryana is hiring for Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 21 October 2019.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTM) is an autonomous institute under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. NIFTM has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The Interested candidates can apply through the online process on or before 21 October 2019. Application format available on the NIFTM’s official website. The candidates who are applying apart from online process will not be accepted.
Closing date of online application: 21 October 2019
NIFTM, Haryana Bangalore Vacancy Details:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor and Other Posts:
- Professor : Candidates having Ph.D. degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines and 10 years of teaching experience of which atleast 03 years experience as a associate professor in university/college or research at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates OR Ph.D. degree from any institute/ industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D. degree in the respective /concerned disciplines. Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks with minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University.
- Assistant Professor: Post Graduate degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant subject from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or Ph.D. Degree.
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for NIFTM, Haryana Recruitment 2019:
The applicants need to submit their application through the online process on or before 21 October 2019. Candidates need to register by filling the basic information in the online application form. The applicants are required to upload scanned copies of all the educational and experience and other relevant documents along with photographs. The candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before the filling online application.