NIH Jobs Notification: National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee invited application for the recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Other. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 September 2019 and 18 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 17 Sep 2019 and 18 Sep 2019
National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 02
- Resource Person (Senior): 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 05
- Resource Person (Junior): 02
- Field Assistant: 07
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Civil Engineering/ Water Resources /Hydrology/Natural Resource/ Earth Science OR M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Water Resources with having 03 years of experience in research, teaching and design and development.
- Resource Person (Senior): Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application and minimum 06 years of experience in the respective field. Knowledge of Programming in Java, NET, Java Script, Python.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master's Degree in Basic Science OR M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Engineering with Civil /Agricultural /Environmental /Water Resources/Hydrology/Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Earth Sciences/Environmental Sciences.
- Resource Person (Junior): B.Sc. in Geology/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry OR B.E./B.Tech. in Civil/Agricultural Engineering
- Field Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 17 September 2019 and 18 September 2019.