National Institute of Immunology (NII) Recruitment 2019 for Research Associate and Other Posts
National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi Recruitment for Research Associate and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 11 December 2019.
NII Job Notification: National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi has invited applications for the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can apply through e-mail on or before 11 December 2019.
- Last date for application submission through e-mail: 11 December 2019
National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Research Associate and Other Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow: Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Biological Sciences with 02 years of research experience. Candidate must have qualified any National Level Examination (NET as per DST Guidelines.
- Research Associate: Ph.D./Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) degree from any recognized University/Institute. Applicants having 03 years of experience in polymeric particle-based drug and vaccine delivery. Candidates should have experiences in animal experimentation or immunological techniques will be given preferences.
Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (Research Associate) and Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (Senior Research Fellow)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 28 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of Immunology (NII) Jobs 2019
Interested candidates need to submit their application in the prescribed format through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the Project Investigator along with the complete CV and other details like e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required submitting attested copies of all educational and experience certificates.