National Institute of Miner’s Health (NIMH), Nagpur invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 12 various posts. The interviews are scheduled to be held from 22 June 2015 till 29 June 2015.
- Dates for Walk in Interview: 22-29 June 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 12
- Research Scientist (Medical): 02
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical): 01
- Senior Research Fellow: 03
- Junior Research Fellow: 04
- Project Assistant: 02
- Research Scientist (Medical): Rs 41463
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical): Rs 31831
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 18000
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 16000
- Project Assistant: Rs 10000
- Educational Qualification
- Research Scientist (Medical): Candidate must be MBBS.
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical)/ Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow: Candidate must have Masters Degree in relevant field. More details can be found from the link given below.
- Project Assistant: Candidate must have Bachelor degree in Physics and Chemistry/ Env. Science or Electronics/BE/BTech in Electronics or Instrumentation/ Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- Age Limit
- Research Scientist: Not more than 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Not more than 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant: Not more than 28 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format and appear for the interview at National Institute of Miners’ Health, JNARDDC Campus, Amravati Road, Wadi, Nagpur-440023.