NIMR Recruitment 2020: Apply for Scientist D, Project Officer & DEO Posts, Interview through Skype/Walk-In
NIMR Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at nimr.org.in. Check details here.
NIMR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) is hiring candidates for the post of Scientist D, Project Officer and Data Entry Operator. The candidates may attend the walk-in-interview/personal discussion through Skype/video call at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077 on 13 May 2020. Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the application before appearing in the interview.
- Last date for submission of application for ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2020 - 12 May 2020
- Walk-In-Interview/Video Call: 13 May 2020
ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Scientist D (Non Medical) - 1 Post
- Project Officer - 1 Post
- Data Entry - 1 Post
ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist D (Non Medical) - master degree with the relevant subject from a recognized university with eight years experience or 2nd class MSc/PhD Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with eight years experience.
- Project Officer -Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with five-year work experience of administration/ finance and accounts work.
- Data Entry - Intermediate or 12th Pass from a recognized Board with a speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions (in English) per hour through speed test on computer.
ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Scientist D (Non Medical) - 45 years
- Project Officer -30 years
- Data Entry - 25 years
NIMR Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can submit their applications through the email firstname.lastname@example.org upto 12 May 2020 alongwith requisite documents for appearing in the walk-in-interview/personal discussion. The walk-in-interview/Skype/Video Call will be conducted on 13 May 2020.