Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers and Medical Officers in various specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 June 2014.
NIMS is recognized by University Grants Commission and Medical Council of India. It is administered under the supervision of Governing Council, Executive Board, Director and other statutory bodies.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 7 June 2014
- Date of Written test and interview: 12 June 2014 from 9 am to 4 p.m.
Name of the posts with Disciplines:
- Professors: Emergency Medicine, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Radiation Oncology
- Associate Professors: Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery
- Assistant Professors: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Medical Gastroenterology, Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
- Lecturers: Radiation Oncology, Hospital Administration, Cardiology, Medical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Endocrinology, Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Respiratory Medicine
- Medical Officers: Endocrinology and Emergency Medicine
- Professor: Rs.37,400/- - 67,000-/- + Grade Pay Rs.10,500 + Allowances
- Associate Professor: Rs.37,400/- - 67,000-/- + Grade Pay Rs.9,000 + Allowances
- Assistant Professor Rs.15,600/- -39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.8000 + Allowances
- Lecturers in Broad Specialty: Rs.18750/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + Allowances
- Lecturers in Super Specialty: Rs.21900- + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- + allowances
- Medical Officers: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Candidate should have MBBS Degree, MD/MS in the subject concerned and DM/M.Ch or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Maximum age of the candidate should be 55 years for faculty.
Candidate must submit Rs.500/- for each post by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NIMS, payable at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notifications.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India or before 7 June 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for the Post of ____________”.