The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Jobs Notification: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research invited applications for the post of Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2017.
Advertisement No. : 07/2017
- Last Date of Application: 10 July 2017
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) -01 Post
- Security-cum-Estate Officer-01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer-01 Post
- Resident Doctors (Female)-01 Post
- Staff Nurse (Female)-01 Post
- Junior Technician (Lab).-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Registrar and Other Post Job
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) -Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7pt point scale along with:Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000 and above with experience in educational administration ORComparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education ORFive years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Security-cum-Estate Officer-Retired personnel from Military services with minimum 5 years’ of commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force/ Para-Military Force or police only, not below the rank of Captain or equivalent/Dy. SP of Police. Bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Finance & Accounts Officer-Post graduate in commerce/economics or equivalent with at least 55% marks with 10 years experience in dealing with finance and accounts in institute/university/Government organization of repute.
- Resident Doctors (Female)- (Direct Recruitment) MBBS degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Staff Nurse (Female)-Diploma in General nursing and midwifery course from a recognized board/university/institution or equivalent. OR B.Sc. nursing or equivalent from a recognized board/university/institution. Must be registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
- Junior Technician (Lab)-B.Sc. medical lab technology. OR B.Sc. with diploma in medical lab technology
Age Limit for Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) and Other PostJob
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase), Finance & Accounts Officer -45 years
- Security-cum-Estate Officer-55 years
- Resident Doctors (Female)-35 years (Direct Recruitment) and 56 years (Deputation)
- Staff Nurse (Female), Junior Technician (Lab).--30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Deputy Registrar & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Sector – 67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)- 160062. Last date of receipt of application is 10 July 2017