NIPHM invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Directors’ and other Posts on deputation/ direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply for same in prescribed format on or before 12 April 2016.
Advertisement Notification No. 2/2016
Last date of application: 12 April 2016
NIPHM Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director (Plant Health Management Horti. & Flori.)- 01 Post
- Assistant Director (ICT)- 01 Post
- Hindi Translator- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Director and Other Posts
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Director (Plant Health ManagementHorti. & Flori.)- Master’s Degree in Horticulture (Plant Pathology/ entomology/Nemotology) with minimum experience of 7 years(4 Years for Ph.D holders) or Master’s Degree in Agriculture (Plant Pathology/ entomology/Nemotology) with minimum experience of 9 Years (4 Years for Ph.D holders).
- Assistant Director (ICT) - B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or M.SC/MS (CS & IT) or MCA with minimum 7 years experience can apply for the Post. Relaxation of 3 years is allowed for M.E/M.Tech Degree holders in mentioned field.
- Hindi Translator- Masters Degree in Hindi/English or Masters Degree with Hindi or English as subjects at graduation level or Masters Degree in English Medium with Hindi as subject Or Diploma in English to Hindi translation or Vice Versa.
- Lower Division Clerk- Bachelors’ Degree from recognized university along with Lower Typing certificate in English form State Board of Technical Education.
- Assistant Director - 45 Years
- Hindi Translator- 35 Years
- Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 Years
(Relaxable for candidates of reserved categories and deputationists, both cannot be combined together)
How to Apply for NIPHM for Assistant Director and Other Posts 2016
Candidates need to apply in prescribed format and send the filled in applications along with essential documents to Registrar i/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana on or before 12 April 2016.
Govt. Employees applying through deputation basis need to apply through proper channel only. Application can be downloaded from the official website http://niphm.gov.in/ or from the link given below.
Click here for Detailed Notification