National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment to 05 posts of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11 July 2017.
Important date and time :
Date of Walk-In-Interview : 11 July 2017
Time : 9:00 AM Onwards
NIPHM, Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 05
- Research Associate (Information Technology) : 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (Nematology) : 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Vertebrate Pest Management) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for, NIPHM Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate (Information Technology) : M.Sc. (Computer Application) with B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agricultural Engineering with 2 years’ experience in programming for Database Management & its administration.
- Senior Research Fellow (Nematology) : Master’s degree in Agriculture / Zoology / Botany with specialization in Nematology with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor degree. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Senior Research Fellow (Vertebrate Pest Management) : Masters’ Degree in Zoology / Entomology / Agricultural Entomology / Horticulture with Entomology
For more post wise qualifications and experience required please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for, NIPHM Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews.
How to Apply for, NIPHM Posts
The desirous candidates are required to apply through the prescribed format and appear for an Interview on 11 July 2017 as per the details given in the notification below.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams