Applications are invited for the position of Project Associate (HR) for Research & Development project on contractual basis for a period of six months in National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology.
Name of the Post: Project Associate (HR)
Number of vacancies: 1 (One)
Educational Qualifications for Recruitment at NISST: MBA/PGDM in Human Resource (HR)
Last Date of application submission: 15th May 2015
Minimum Experience for Recruitment at NISST: No minimum experience is required.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 20000-25000 per month
Terms & conditions for Recruitment at NISST:
1) Tenure of appointment under the R&D PROJECT will be co-terminus with the tenure of the project or 6 months minimum.
2) The position is temporary and contractual.
3) Place of posting will be Mandi, Gobindgarh, Punjab.
4) The candidates must fill up the application form which they can get via weblink
5) The candidates should make sure that the same reaches in completely filled format on or before 15th May 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.