National Institute of Technology, Delhi invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in various subjects on Purely Contract/temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 21 June 2017.
Advt. No.: 03/2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 21 June 2017
NIT Delhi Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Departments:
- Computer Science & Engineering: 7 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 9 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 6 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 posts
- Humanities & Social Sciences English (Linguistic): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- For Engineering Departments: B.Tech and M.Tech/PhD both in relevant area of specialization with First division at Master and Bachelor level both, in appropriate engineering departments.
- For Humanities and Social Sciences Department: PhD/M.Phil/M.A. in English (Linguistics) with First division at Master and Bachelor level both in appropriate department.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology Assistant Professor Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online only through proper link (http://22.214.171.124:8088/CampusLynxNITD/onindexhrms.html) on or before 21 June 2017.