National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) invited applications for recruitment of faculty positions in various Departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 21 April 2014.
The National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) was established in 1986. It is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology established, administered and funded by Government of India. It conducts undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Engineering and Architecture and Doctor of Philosophy programme in Engineering, Pure Science and Humanities.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 21 April 2014
Details of the Post
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Name of the departments
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences (Communication Skills and Economics)
- Centre for Material Science & Engineering
- Centre for Energy & Environment
Candidates will be required to pay non refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar NIT Hamirpur payable at Hamirpur (HP)-177005.
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification or may also be downloaded from website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of certificates, list of publication, reprints/preprints of latest publications and summary sheet should reach the office of the Registrar on or before 21 April 2014.