Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invited applications for recruitment to the post for Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
Advertisement No: 06/2017
Last Date of Application: 30 June 2017.
NIT, Jalandhar Vacancy Details:
- Bio Technology – 8 Posts
- Chemical Engineering -11 Posts
- Civil Engineering -10 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering -11 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -9 Posts
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering -9 Posts
- Industrial & Production Engineering-9 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering -13 Posts
- Textile Technology -5 Posts
- Information Technology -2 Posts
- Mining Engineering -2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -2 Posts
- Physics -4 Posts
- Chemistry -4 Posts
- Mathematics -6 Posts
- Humanities & Management -11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Professor (Technical): B.Tech, MTech and PhD in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with 1st class both at B.Tech and M.Tech level.
Assistant Professor (Science): candidate should have PhD with first class both at BSc and at MSc in relevant discipline.
Assistant Professor (Humanities) : PhD with first class MBA/MA in relevant discipline with 1stClass both at UG and PG level.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor Posts:
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format to ‘email@example.com’ on or before 30 June 2017 (05PM).