National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal has invited applications for admission to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2014. Interested yet eligible candidates may apply on or before 15 February 2014
Last date for the submission of application form: 15 February 2014
Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score and their performance in group discussion and interview.
How to apply
The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal -- www.nitk.ac.in
The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- for SC / ST) drawn in favor of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, Srinivasnagar, should be payable at SBI, Suratkal / Canara Bank, NITK Campus.
The completed application form, along with DD should reach the below address.
“National Institute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada District,
Mangalore, Karnataka – 575025
Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.”
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
• Admission order issued by the competent authority.
• Original marks card of qualifying examinations.
• CAT 2013 score card
• Bachelor's degree certificate or provisional pass certificate issued by the university.
• Date of birth certificate in original
• Caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC
• Transfer Certificate
• Sponsorship Certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Physically handicapped / Challenged certificate, if applicable.