NJIL & OMD Jobs Notification:
National JALMA Institute of Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJIL&OMD), Agra invited applications for the post of Consultant Biomedical Research and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2016
NJIL & OMD Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Consultant Biomedical Research-01 Post
- Consultants Account-01 Post
- Statistician-01 Post
- Programmer Consultant-01 Post
- X-Ray Technologist-07 Posts
- Consultant Field Coordinator-01 Post
- Field Supervisors-07 Posts
- Consultant Field Monitoring - Baseline and Endline Survey-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Survey - Baseline and Endline Survey-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Biomedical Research and Other Posts Job
- Consultant Biomedical Research- M.B.B.S or equivalent degree from a recognized University or M. Sc in Life Science with Ph.D. from a recognized University or Masters in Public Health from a recognized University
- Consultants Account- Bachelors Degree in Commerce or ICWA from a recognized University
- Statistician- Bachelors Degree in Statistics from a recognized university.
- Programmer Consultant- Bachelors in IT or equivalent from a recognized University
- X-Ray Technologist- 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with science subjects from a recognised board; and (ii) Radiographer's/X-ray technologist's course of minimum one year duration (including infield training in diagnostic radiology) passed from a recognised institution.
- Consultant Field Coordinator- Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized University
- Field Supervisors- Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Consultant Field Monitoring - Baseline and Endline Survey- Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized university.
- Data Entry Operator Survey - Baseline and Endline Survey- 12th Pass with one year computer course from a recognized University/ Institute. A speed test of not less than 8000 depressions per hour
How to Apply for NJIL & OMD Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases Miyazaki Marg, Tajganj, Agra – 282004, Uttar Pradesh, India. Last date of receipt of application is 15 July 2016.