NJIL&OMD Jobs Notification: National Jalma Institute for Leprosy & Other Medical Diseases (NJIL&OMD) invited applications for the Various Projects Posts. The eligible candidates can come down for walk-in test/interview on 09 September 2016.
Notification No.: NJIL/Dir/16/
- Last Date of Walk-in Test/Interview: 09 September 2016
National Jalma Institute for Leprosy & Other Medical Diseases Vacancy Details
Outreach programme on zoonotic diseases
- Research Associate – 01 Post
Multicentric trial to study the effect of early........Claw hand
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Technician (Physiotherapy) – 01 Post
Strengthening of Mvcobacterial repository for translational research Phase-II
Validation of indigenously developed technologies for diagnosis of - a. pulmonarv tuberculosis and b. drug resistant tuberculosis
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
Prevalence of tuberculosis infection and disease among paediatric household contacts of MDR-Tuberculosis patients
Evaluation of in-vitro and ex-vivo anti-mycobacterial activity of selected plants traditionally used in tribal medicine against MDR Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates and their active fractions investigation'
- Project Assistant – Not mentioned
Eligibility Criteria for Various Projects Posts
- Research Associate I: Ph.D in the relevant subject OR Master's degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree having lst division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associate ship Training/ other engagements as circulated vide F.No. 2-912012- HRD dated 25.04.2014.
- Research Associate II: Masters of Physiotherapy in Ortho (MPT. Ortho)
- Technician (Physiotherapy): Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Microbiologist: MD (Microbiology) or M.Sc in Life Science with Ph.D from a recognized University. Desirable: Additional post-doctoral research/ teaching experience in microbiology in recognized Institute(s) Experience in Mycobacteriology/ with Research publication.
- Lab Technician: 12th pass in Science subjects with 2 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or l2th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization.
- Technician C: 12th pass in Science subjects with 2 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or l2th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) from a recognized University with one year DMLT course. OR Graduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with one year relevant experience in the lower grade. OR Graduate in Science in required subjects (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) with one year field/lab experience from a recognized Institution.
- Research Associate: 35 years of age
- Technician (Physiotherapy), Lab Technician: 28 years of age
- Microbiologist Job: 40 years of age
- Technician C, Project Assistant: 30 years of age
How to Apply for the NJIL&OMD for Various Projects Jobs 2016
Interested candidates can come down for walk-in test/interview with required documents at “NIJD&OMD, Indian Council of Medical Research, Post box-1101, Tajganj, Agra – 282001” on 09 September 2016 by 9:00 AM.