NMDC Recruitment 2021: NMDC Limited has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, MCO and Others in different departments. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 March 2021. The online application link can be accessed directly by clicking on the provided link given below.
A total of 304 vacancies will be recruited in a different department. The candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details about the recruitment.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 11 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 March 2021
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01 - 65 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) - 148 Posts
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) - 81 Posts
- Blaster Gr-II (Trainee) - 1 Post
- MCO Gr-III (Trainee) - 9 Posts
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01 -Middle Pass or ITI.
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) - ITI in Welding/Fitter/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) - ITI in Electrical Trade.
- Blaster Gr-II (Trainee) - Matric / ITI with Blaster /Mining Mate certificate and First Aid certificate. Experience of 3 years in blasting operation.
- MCO Gr-III (Trainee) - Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 18 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The mode of selection consists of a Written Test and a Physical Ability Test for a post at Serial. no 1. of clause 2.0. The mode of selection for a post at Sl. No. 2,3,4 & 5 consists of Written Test and Trade Test.
How to apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 March 2021. Candidates should send a duly filled application in the prescribed format to Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028 on or before 15 April 2021. Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope i.e., the Employment notification number, name of the post and name of the Complex/Project for which they are applying while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.