Noorul Islam University: PhD Admissions 2013
Noorul Islam University invited applications for admission to PhD Programmes under various disciplines through NIUAEE-Entrance Exam. Read to find details
Noorul Islam University, established at Kumarcoil is one of the leading universities of the nation. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Ph D programme 2013 under different disciplines.
Name of Programmes
- PhD Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning
- PhD Degree in Science and Humanities
- PhD Degree in Management Studies
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 27 April 2013
- Date of Entrance Test: 28 April 2013
- PhD Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning: Candidates must possess first class M E/M Tech /M S or equivalent degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology
- PhD Degree in Science and Humanities: Aspirants should have secured at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in M Sc/ MCA/ M A/ M S or equivalent degree in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities with minimum
- PhD Degree in Management Studies: Admission seekers must have MBA /M S or equivalent degree in the Management Studies with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance examination followed by an interview to be held by the University on the prescribed date.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 550 and should be paid through the Demand Draft.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form from the University’s website.
- Besides this, application form can also be obtained from the office of the Registrar of the University.
- Applicants will have to fill in the form and send the completely filled application from along with the DD to the below mentioned address so as to reach on or before the due date:
Registrar Noorul Islam University
For more details, please visit the website http://www.niuniv.com