North Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 196 Apprentice Posts for (Steno, Fitter, Mechanic & Other)
North Central Railway (NCR), Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi has invited applications for the the post of Apprentice on the official website. Check Details Here
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020: North Central Railway (NCR), Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi has invited applications for the the post of Apprentice on the official website. 10th class passed candidates with ITI certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT can apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 i.e. Apprentice posts such as Stenographer (Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter and Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance.
Interested and eligible candidates can online for North Central Apprentice Recruitment 2020 of official website i.e. mponline.gov.in on or before 15 July 2020.
Last Date of Online Application - 15 July 2020
North Central Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 196
- Fitter - 90 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) - 50 Posts
- Machinist - 12 Posts
- Painter - 16 Posts
- Electrician - 12 Posts
- Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance - 15 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 3
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- The candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted
North Central Railway Age Limit:
15 to 24 Years
How to Apply for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 ?
The eligible candidates can register and apply online on MP Online official website mponline.gov.in from 01 June to 15 July 2020.
North Central Railway Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidate - Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee
- Other - Application Fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee