North Eastern Police Academy, Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director (Information Technology). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The MHA is a ministry of the Government of India. An interior ministry, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. It is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs (or Home Minister), currently Sushilkumar Shinde.
- Opening Date for Application Forms: 10 May 2014
- Closing Date for Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Name of the post: Assistant Director (Information Technology)
- Number of vacancies: 1
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Master Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech or BE/B.Tech in Computer technology with 2 years experience in electronic data processing work.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the North Eastern Police Academy, Ministry of Home Affairs, Umsaw Meghalaya - 793123 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with the name of the post applied for_____.