National Payments Corporation of India Lrd. (NPCI) invited applications from eligible MBA Graduates for HR Manager post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply now online.
Position: Manager - HR
Number of Positions: One
Place of posting: Mumbai
Age as on 01.06.2015: Preferably between 28 years to 32 years
Educational Qualification: PG in Human Resources or MBA (HR) Regular Full Time Course.
Experience: Minimum post qualification experience of 5-8 years managing HR function.
- Ability to interact with Senior Management team on people initiatives, proactively identify people related challenges which need intervention to arrest people issues.
- Design and implement various HR programs, policies, processes within the location to drive the people agenda at a location level
- Responsible for ensuring seamless execution of HR processes- Performance management process, Progression and fulfilment processes, Employee Perception Survey etc.
- Drive Employee engagement initiatives, welfare activities and other events in the location. Anchor retention initiatives and meet attrition targets for the location.
- End to End HR Process Knowledge
- Labour Laws
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Full Advertisement