Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Steno Grade I Posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 1 July 2013. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objective of operating atomic power stations and implementing the atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 1 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of Post: Steno Grade I
Number of Post: 2 Vacancies
- Candidate age should be between 21-40 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Applicants.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Applicants.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography. Knowledge of Hindi stenography would be preferred.
- Should have 40 wpm typing speed in English on a computer. Knowledge of Hindi typing on a computer would be preferred.
- Possessing Certificate in at least 6 months Computer Course comprising of MS-Office and other relevant desktop applications.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination, stenography test, typing test, computer proficiency test and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed name of the post applied must reach to the Deputy Manage (HRM), Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plany Site, Post Anumala, Via Vyara, District Tapi (Gujarat) – 394651.