National Health Mission, Chandigarh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Statistician, Office Superintendent, Office Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Computer Assistant, Administrative Assistant and Data Entry Operator on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 12 November 2014. The NRHM aims to improve access of rural people especially poor women & children to equitable affordable accountable and effective primary health care.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 5 November 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 12 November 2014
• Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 13 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
1. Statistician (SPMU): 1 post
2. Office Superintendent (SPMU): 1 post
3. Office Assistant for IEC Cell & SPMU & PCPNDT under RMNCH+A: 3 posts
4. Statistical Assistant for PCPNDT under RMNCH+A: 1 post
5. Statistical Assistant under RMNCH+A: 1 post
6. Data Processing Assistant for HMIS, MCTS & M&E: 1 post
7. Computer Assistant (PH) (SPMU): 1 post
8. Accountant under NLEP: 1 post
9. Admin. Assistant under NLEP: 1 post
10. Data Entry Operator for HMIS, MCTS & M&E: 4 posts
Total no. of Posts: 15 Posts
Candidates should be Graduate, Post Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent as per the posts.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview/Practical Test.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through the web link http://nrhmchd.gov.in/recruitments.htm upto 12 November 2014.
• No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
• After submission of online applications, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials to the O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maternal & Child Health Centre, Sector-22, U.T, Chandigarh upto 13 November 2014.